first thank you for your diligent work on the Activiti engine & designer.
I'd like to report a small bug in the designer:
When I open a BPMN diagram in Activiti Diagram Editor, change the Id of an event or activity and save the diagram. In the underlying XML file I can still see the old BPMNShape element with original Id together with the newly created BPMNShape with changed Id, both located in the same place of the diagram. When I tried to deploy the changed BPMN file to the Activiti engine, I got an error from the XML parser. Probably because the original activity Id contained white spaces. When I manually removed the old BPMNShape, everything was fine.
I'm using Eclipse Kepler for J2EE with Activiti Eclipse BPMN 2.0 Designer plugin ver. 5.12.0.
Thanks for looking at this issue and for all your further work on the Activiti platform.
Eclipse Kepler for J2EE