I have attached my app as a zip file. To reproduce the bug create a process with "Timer Start Event" and assign some date or duration for the process to start. Now, create an app, include the process and publish. The process does not start on the designated time. It starts with a delay of 5 minutes and few seconds.And it does not appear on the user interface.
I checked into the Postgres DB in act_hi_procinst table and act_ru_execution. The process instance was there with a start time delayed by 5 mins and few seconds. But It does not appear on the UI.
Hope, I have made myself clear. I tested with v6 beta 4 and issue was also there. The Same app worked fine with V5.23. The clock of my computer is in sync with IST.
Linux, Postgres, H2 Data base